Walnuts get all the love in cookies, brownies, and blondies - but why can't our delicious crunchy cashews? We love how the nutty brown butter taste complements the creamy crunch of our Wrapped cashews and a blend of three chocolates. Be careful not to eat them all at once!
What You'll Need:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips/chunks
- 1/4 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Wrapped Sea Salt Cashews, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, course or flaked
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in medium skillet or saucepan. Stir frequently until butter develops nutty aroma and dark yellow/tan color. Remove from heat.
- Once slightly cooled, add melted butter to brown sugar, mixing well.
- Add in egg, stir well.
- Fold in flour and baking powder, being careful not to overmix.
- Add in chocolates and cashews, mix in lightly.
- Press dough into prepped baking pan.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to cool.