You may think you've had the greatest chocolate chip cookie, but these cookies are the very best! With a mix of flours, the crunch of Karma Nuts cashews, and overnight caramelization these will deliver a flavor and texture like no other cookie you've ever tried. Bring them to a get-together for an instant party hit or keep them for yourself - your choice!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz chocolate chips (dark, milk, or mixture)
- 1/2 cup chopped Karma Nuts cashews (Wrapped or Roasted)
- Course ground sea salt for garnish
- Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, mix.
- Add vanilla, mix.
- Add dry ingredients until just combined.
- Carefully fold in chocolate and cashews.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap, for best results refrigerate overnight (up to 48 hours).
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line baking sheets with silicon mats or parchment paper.
- Form dough into 1 1/2 inch diameter balls, spacing evenly on sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and place in oven.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on wire racks.