Creamy and satisfying, who doesn't love a fudge that will transport you back to a simpler time? Plus it's so easy to make! We've added in our nutritious Karma Nuts Wrapped cashews to deliver an extra crunch to this all-time favorite.
What You'll Need
1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped Karma Nuts Wrapped Cashews
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
Prepare 9x5 baking pan with spray, butter, or parchment paper.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and cook over low heat for two minutes.
- Add the milk and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Add maple syrup and chopped cashews, stirring in lightly.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and allow to cool.