We're always looking for ways to add a little something extra to our recipes here at Karma Nuts, and we think that topping delicious chewy brownies with Karma Wrapped Cashews and butterscotch chips is the best! The buttery flavor of the butterscotch matches well with the crunchy salty cashews and gives these brownies a unique twist.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 oz semisweet or dark chocolate, chopped or chips
- 3 oz milk chocolate, chopped or chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Karma Nuts Cashews, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray or line 8x8 inch baking pan, set aside.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate together, stirring frequently until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture bowl, stirring until just mixed.
- Sift in salt, cocoa, and flour until just combined.
- Stir in milk chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with chopped cashews.
- Bake for 30 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle on butterscotch chips.
- Place back into oven for 5-10 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.