Is there anything more satisfying that baking up a batch of delightful holiday cookies, and also knowing that they are full of fiber and antioxidants? We didn't think so either! We love how these cute little cookies pack a major nutritional punch with whole wheat flour and Karma Nuts Wrapped Cashews. So easy to bring along and get everything in a festive mood!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (plus another cup for coating)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Karma Nuts Wrapped Cashews, processed into fine powder
- Combine powdered sugar and butter, mixing well until smooth.
- Add vanilla, stir.
- Mix in flour, cashews, and salt; stir until well blended.
- Cut dough into four sections and place each section on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Roll dough into 1-inch "logs" and wrap firmly.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cut dough into 1-inch pieces, roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place dough balls onto prepared cookie sheet, around 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Upon removing from oven, immediately sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar and allow to cool.
- Before serving, sprinkle again with powdered sugar and enjoy!