We all love a tasty breakfast, but mornings are always such a rush! Prepping a tasty and nutritious meal the night before is a great way to kick start your day. We used nutrition-rich Karma Nuts Wrapped cashews to top these banana and blueberry overnight oats off with a satisfying crunch. Here's to a great day!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or rolled oats
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- handful Karma Nuts cashews, chopped
- Mix together oats, milk, yogurt, and chia seeds.
- Place half of the mixture into a container of your choosing - mason jar, sealed bowl, etc (just make sure it has a lid!)
- Layer in 2/3 of the bananas and blueberries.
- Add the last half of the oat mixture.
- Top it off with the remaining bananas and blueberries.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, sprinkle chopped Karma Nuts cashews on top for a great textural mashup. Enjoy!