Here at Karma, we absolutely love fudge and also love quick and easy recipes. Who doesn't have 90 seconds to make a dessert? This 6-ingredient chocolatey fudge is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and the sprinkle of Karma Nuts Cashews on top gives the sweet fudge a nice salty finish. As you all know, we have yet to find a dessert that isn't better with cashews!
What You'll Need
- 16 oz bag of powdered or confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Karma Nuts Cashews (Wrapped® or Roasted)
- Sift cocoa powder and sugar into a microwave safe bowl (or a double burner if you prefer).
- Add butter and milk to the bowl.
- Place in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Add in vanilla, mix with chopped nuts (or save for topping).
- Prepare 9x5 or 8x4 pan with parchment paper, clear wrap, or spray.
- Scoop fudge mixture into prepared pan, place in refrigerator until set.