Our friend Archita Goyal (@lifeiskrafty) puts together some mouth-watering recipes, so we were very excited to see what she developed for our Peri Peri Roasted Cashews. She did not disappoint, creating a spicy snack mix that is perfect for those summer road trips (or movie night on the sofa!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Karma Nuts Peri Peri Roasted Cashews
- 1/2 cup roasted channa dal/lentil
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1 1/2 cups plain corn flakes
- Raisins (optional)
- Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Salt, pepper, turmeric powder, red chili powder, asafoetida/hing as desired
- Roast peanuts in 1 tsp of ghee over low heat in a saucepan
- Roast 1.5 cup of plain cornflakes on low flame for about 2-3 minutes until they turn light brownish.
- Roast some raisins (the step is totally optional)
- Dry roast some curry leave on a low flame pan.
- In a pan add 1.5 tsp of ghee and add all the roasted ingredients to the pan.
- For seasoning, add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, black pepper, pinch of asafoetida/hing, 1 tbsp. of powdered sugar and mix everything together.
- Once it cools down, store them in an air tight container for longer use.