Our amazing friend Elvina from @_healthy_desserts_ created this delicious recipe using our crunchy and sweet Cinnamon Wrapped Cashews. She describes it as "
This cinnamon cashew carrot loaf is so moist, sweet, and incredibly delicious. It's as good as the classic version but with less sugar. Just a perfect protein treat to satisfy your sweet tooth." And we couldn't agree more!
What you'll need:
- 2 small carrots
- 75 ml milk of your choice
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp plant protein
- 40 g Karma Nuts Cinnamon Wrapped Cashews
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Grate the carrots in the small holes of a box grater. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients, and stir them well.
- Chop cashews.
- Fold in the shredded carrots, chocolate chips, and chopped cashews.
- Pour batter into a loaf baking pan (mine is 6.29x3.54x1.77) and bake in the preheated till 350F degrees oven for 30 min.
- As a frosting, I used vanilla ice cream.