Credit to @nikki_booch
CRISPY AIR FRIED TOFU for the win 🙌🏼 is it wrong to want this for breakfast? If it is, I don’t want to be right. This meal took about 20 minutes from start to finish, and the only regret I have is that I don’t have more of it. It’s DANG GOOD 🤤
What You'll Need:
1 package extra form tofu (drained + pressed)
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp @daksspices asian zing seasoning (or desired seasonings)
- DRAIN + PRESS tofu until all moisture is absorbed.
- CUT tofu block into desired sized cubes with sharp knife.
- TOSS cubes tofu with sesame oil + seasonings.
- PLACE in air fryer basket at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- REMOVE basket, shake, and air fry for an additional 5-6 minutes. ENJOY! 💛