We're always looking for tasty and easy ways to sneak more vegetables into our diet, and this zucchini bread is a delicious treat that is packed full of flavor! In adding cashew solids (the ground cashews left after making cashew milk) we're able to swap out some of the butters and oils for healthier fats and deliver an even moister bread. We can't get enough of it!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups shredded/grated zucchini
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Karma Nuts Jumbo Raw Cashew solids
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients into small bowl, set aside.
- Combine oil and sugars until fully blended.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, stir until mixed in.
- Stir in zucchini and cashew solids.
- Add in dry ingredients mixture and stir until just combined (be careful not to over-mix your dough as it will lead to gummier bread)
- Fold in the mini-chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.