Credit to @tarah.craft/caffeineandchocolate.com
This chocolatey spread is my family’s not so guilty obsession! The wrapped cashews add a crunchy layer of texture. This tasty spread is sure to please any crowd.
- Kid Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Only 3 Ingredients
- Less than 5 minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 2c Karma Nuts Cocoa Wrapped Cashews (the star of this show!)
- 3-4tbs Vegan Butter
- 1tbs Agave Nectar
- Add all of the cashews to a food processor, the one that I use is right above!
- Grind Cashews for about 15-20 seconds, or until finely chopped.
- Add butter and agave, then grind until all ingredients are completely combined with a smooth consistency. This may take a few minutes. If you would like a consistency that is similar to peanut butter, add more vegan butter.
Pro Tip: If you are slicing apples for a snack, soak them in baking soda and water to keep them from turning brown! Add 1/2tsp baking soda per apple, soak in water for 10 minutes. Just rinse and serve!